Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Logging Down Rivers

This was mentioned in the bug report forums which it didn't belong in but is there a plan in insert logging downstream?

I mean of course dropping a log in the water (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) and allowing it to float downstream for you friend to catch it (HAHAHAHAHAHA). Since you can only carry one log and go VERY slow with it, I would think this would make sense.

Thoughts anyone?

And yeah you can make log dropping jokes. I know I did.

Xsyon Citizen

Re:Logging Down Rivers

Xbwalker wrote:
    This was mentioned in the bug report forums which it didn't belong in but is there a plan in insert logging downstream?

I mean of course dropping a log in the water (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) and allowing it to float downstream for you friend to catch it (HAHAHAHAHAHA). Since you can only carry one log and go VERY slow with it, I would think this would make sense.

Thoughts anyone?

So you want your friend to pick up your floating log? Hmmmm... I'm not in game yet but... what kind of game is this?!

All fun aside, it would be very productive but would allow anyone, other tribes to intercept and pick up the log (if there into that kind of thing).

In wurm when you drop a log of wood from your inventory it gives a message to everyones event box like "Cradlejoe dropped a log" :woohoo:
    Good memories

Being loyal to the real-life principle, it would be appropriate.

Alfred wrote:
    Being loyal to the real-life principle, it would be appropriate.

Could 1 person catch all that log? hmy:

It would be great if we could make a raft of the logs and could stand on it and raft it down the river

Why would you make your log wet?

Chile wrote:
    Xbwalker wrote:

Thoughts anyone?

So you want your friend to pick up your floating log? Hmmmm... I'm not in game yet but... what kind of game is this?!

All fun aside, it would be very productive but would allow anyone, other tribes to intercept and pick up the log (if there into that kind of thing).
    You're a carebear. Seriously thats part of an open pvp game. If you want a 100% safe game play WOW on a RP PVE server. This game as stated by devs is supposed to be at least mostly open pvp, and part of that is being able to steal resources. You know how great it would be to be able to actually have some open pvp like that? Pretty great to me.

If I see one more carebear post im gonna explode.

sicarius wrote:
    Chile wrote:
    Xbwalker wrote:

Thoughts anyone?

You're a carebear. Seriously thats part of an open pvp game. If you want a 100% safe game play WOW on a RP PVE server. This game as stated by devs is supposed to be at least mostly open pvp, and part of that is being able to steal resources. You know how great it would be to be able to actually have some open pvp like that? Pretty great to me.

NO YOUR A CAREBEAR CLEARLY IF YOU THINK IT IS OK TO STEAL SOMEONES LOG THEN YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL COMMUNIST SCUM

Gunz wrote:
    sicarius wrote:
    Chile wrote:
    Xbwalker wrote:

Thoughts anyone?

NO YOUR A CAREBEAR CLEARLY IF YOU THINK IT IS OK TO STEAL SOMEONES LOG THEN YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL COMMUNIST SCUM
    LOL... I'm gonna go back to my commi commune and plot my vengeance.