Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Better Defining Character Weight

Jadzia wrote:
    Virtus wrote:
    yeah, what Jess said, increase your strength to increase your build. Apprently a person with 50 strength cannot pick up large logs, a person with 90 can.
    Wow, I love this.

Your skin texture already changes based on your strength
    Someone's skin looks different if he has higher str ? In what way ? It sounds funny, though I don't understand why would someone's skin texture change if he gets stronger
    The higher your str the more defined muscles you have by texture. so with a 40 strength there is no muscle tone, but at 90 you have tons of muscle tone and look like an athlete on the juice. (on performance enhancing drugs/steroids if you don't get that reference)

jessebfox wrote:
    Jadzia wrote:
    Virtus wrote:
    yeah, what Jess said, increase your strength to increase your build. Apprently a person with 50 strength cannot pick up large logs, a person with 90 can.
    Wow, I love this.

Your skin texture already changes based on your strength
    Someone's skin looks different if he has higher str ? In what way ? It sounds funny, though I don't understand why would someone's skin texture change if he gets stronger
    The higher your str the more defined muscles you have by texture. so with a 40 strength there is no muscle tone, but at 90 you have tons of muscle tone and look like an athlete on the juice. (on performance enhancing drugs/steroids if you don't get that reference)
    Oh thanks, that makes more sense in this way. Would be nice to see a screenshot about a character with low level str, and another one about him when he reached lvl 90 str !

look at my post on previous page, jess here ganked it from view. Its basically what you visually see in game.

Virtus wrote:
    look at my post on previous page, jess here ganked it from view. Its basically what you visually see in game.
    Heheh, I didnt see that post, nice one :P

Virtus wrote:
    Only picture the abs of the model on fat bastard. That is what, I think, people want changed. So that you can be stocky and not just fat. In otherwords, they want to move the weight north if possible.

Sabina wrote:
    Yeah they have something similar to that in Entropia, you can make a character with a huge butt, skinny legs and massive shoulders if you want. It really is great to be that individual in a game.
    Your sex and physical size choices actually have a small, but measureable effect on your ingame skills in Entropia. Females gain some stats faster than males, large people gain some stats faster than small people. It's not common knowledge but it's been parsed to show measureable differences between male/female large/small characters.