Game stalls after login

I load the game, login and everything is fine so far.

Then the game starts to load to get to the character creation page as well as character selection screen.

However it never leaves the first screen, the buttons go away but the game seems to be loading and the music is also still playing. However it NEVER leaves the screen.

This has been a problem since Tuesday night around 02.00 am. I haven't been able to get back into the game since the down time there.

And yes I have tried to uninstall the game and re-download it. Gives me the same result :-(

Please help me out! Thanks

Re:Game stalls after login

Hello Zsarts

You're issue has been already read and reported.

Thanks

From the sounds of it, you are experiencing login problems? Specifically you are entering your username and password and cannot leave the first screen?

If this is the case, then its likely because the password needs to be changed.

To do this Sign out of the forums and use the forgotten link. (I don't know if there is a logged in way of doing this.)

Once you have changed your password report back here with any progress. Or if I got this wrong let me know.

Best of luck.

I got a message from Jordi.

Saying that they reset my account and my characters.

Meaning they deleted the last two of my characters.

What might can have caused the problem is that I first made one character - a fighter.

Then a crafter, then and other crafter, went into the game with him did some things - dropped his bag and deleted him, since I only needed his bag and some things he could make. Then I made a new character of the same type and with the same name even! Logged in and out with my two crafters some times and BAM I was shut out of the game.

I hope this helps you.

PS: it didn't give me wrong password - I also tried to enter the wrong password and got the correct wrong password message in that case.

Best regards

Zsarts