Hey guys,
over 1 month ago I've discovered this game over Massively.com, but it unfortunately didn't catch my attention.
I returned few days ago and read the complete features list and watched all videos. I think I might love this game.
The characters look sure a bit weird, but I guess it's normal that the appearance of people changed due to the nuclear bombs, etc. It could be even worse!
Combat also looks lame, imo.

BUT!
The sandbox part seems to be fucking awesome! Terraforming, building towns. HOLY SHIT!

I played Darkfall for almost one year, but lost interest. The gap between non-macroers and macroers is a bit too much. I ragequitted.

Another sandbox I tried was Mortal Online. I wish I never did. This was such a crappy experience. Can someone erase my memory about this? :P

Last and until now best sandbox, EVE Online. I love this MMORPG, especially the depth in its features, but sometimes too much internet spaceships is too much. I have to go down on earth to recharge my EVE battery again. I expect Xsyon to do this job.

Ok, here are my questions:

1) If I pre-order now, when can I expect being invited into the game?
2) Will the world be wiped before release at 15th June?
3) I reside in Europe(Germany), Chicago is pretty far away from here. Anyone playing atm from Europe? How's the performance?

Thanks in advance!

o7