Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Considering to pre-order (questions inside)

Hey guys,
    over 1 month ago I've discovered this game over Massively.com, but it unfortunately didn't catch my attention.
    I returned few days ago and read the complete features list and watched all videos. I think I might love this game.
    The characters look sure a bit weird, but I guess it's normal that the appearance of people changed due to the nuclear bombs, etc. It could be even worse!
    Combat also looks lame, imo.

BUT!
    The sandbox part seems to be fucking awesome! Terraforming, building towns. HOLY SHIT!

I played Darkfall for almost one year, but lost interest. The gap between non-macroers and macroers is a bit too much. I ragequitted.

Another sandbox I tried was Mortal Online. I wish I never did. This was such a crappy experience. Can someone erase my memory about this? :P

Last and until now best sandbox, EVE Online. I love this MMORPG, especially the depth in its features, but sometimes too much internet spaceships is too much. I have to go down on earth to recharge my EVE battery again. I expect Xsyon to do this job.

Ok, here are my questions:

1) If I pre-order now, when can I expect being invited into the game?
    2) Will the world be wiped before release at 15th June?
    3) I reside in Europe(Germany), Chicago is pretty far away from here. Anyone playing atm from Europe? How's the performance?

Thanks in advance!

o7

Re:Considering to pre-order (questions inside)

1) Unknown. Sometime between now and a couple of weeks prior to release.

2) The game will be wiped upon release. However don't assume that the game will be released June 15th. That date is tentative.

Can't find the thread at the moment...
    But I beleive the final wipe will be a little before release, as one of the devs said they want some tribes to already be established on launch date.

Xsyon Citizen

Alright, thanks for the responses.

Pre-order is up:
    Thank you for signing up for a Xsyon online world account!
    I hope I get an opportunity to try Xsyon out soon. In the meantime, feel free to feed us with moar videos!

Welcome Jasdemi!

Preorders have been let in slowly due to an unstable server. However, these problems have been sorted and each day this week new players have been let in. Assuming all goes well the rate at which players are let in will greatly increase. Instead of the wave a week which has been the case for the most part.

The game will be wiped 1 week prior to release.

there is a thread lurking in public support or general discussion called what's my ping, there it lists the websites IP and where to check your ping.

Xsyon Citizen

125ms to www.xsyon.com

Looks like it'll work fine. I actually expected it to be much worse. All worries are gone. Now I just need access to the beta and ... a tribe! :P

Jasdemi wrote:
    Alright, thanks for the responses.

Pre-order is up:
    Thank you for signing up for a Xsyon online world account!
    I hope I get an opportunity to try Xsyon out soon. In the meantime, feel free to feed us with moar videos!
    Didn't need too much convincing, did you? :P

Xsyon Citizen

Alfred wrote:
    Didn't need too much convincing, did you? :P
    I pre-ordered right after opening this thread. Convinced myself even before you had a chance to reply. Beat that! xD

I am playing from Australia, dont know what my ping is but the game plays well enough for me i sit around 40fps

Im gonna give it a shot too. I truly hope that there's as much overall game-play as presented on the home page of this site.