Pets and Stables are ready for final testing on the Test Server!

We've tested a lot of this before but recent changes to the AI and path-finding functions may have affected pets and I've made some further adjustments.

To tame animals, select a creature and hit the small Pet Action icon to the right of its name. This will show the Feed and Tame actions.

To build stables, players with architecture of 50 or above should have Gadu Stables in their list.

In general, please report anything that seems like a bug. Suggestion for further improvements are welcome also but as I plan for this patch to come out before the end of the month, I will not be making any complex changes to the system right now. I will be fixing any found issues and I have a short list of tasks to finalize this patch.

Note: Groom and Fetch are meant to be minor, fun actions but as I have to make animations for these, they won't be part of this part. I will likely remove the buttons for the patch and have improvements like this later.

Note: The pet Attack action is not finished. It's currently disabled but I will be finishing it either for this patch or a few weeks later in the next patch. (This depends on how testing goes and how quickly I can deal with minor bugs, issues and suggestions being made).

Note: Stables will be set up to accept food items (like a commissary). This will automatically feed any stabled pets and will come in a separate patch.

Enjoy!