The Test Server is up with my latest build. Here are some changes to Pets with this build:

1) Max number of Pets shows in the Pets Panel, Stables Tab.

2) The name of the currently selected Stable shows in the title of the Stables Panel.

3) In the Pets Panel, Stables Tab, if you select a stabled pet, it displays their current home stable.

4) In the Pets Panel, Active Tab, the age and life of your active pet is displayed.

5) The Attack command has been temporarily turned off. This will come in a separate patch.

6) Feeding pets will increase their attitude towards you.

7) Pet Follow function improved.

8) The chance to tame a creature is dependent on their age and power. Baby creatures will be the easiest to tame.

9) Your pets attitude towards you decreases slowly (1 point per game day). You will need to feed your pets to keep their attitude up.

10) Fixed display for skill required when you can’t tame a creature.

Questions

1) Can you share stables with tribe members? Currently, no. Each player must have their own stables.

2) There was a dog that couldn’t be tamed. I couldn’t find a situation like this. If anyone sees an animal that doesn’t bring up the taming icon and buttons, please give me a location and the type of animal.

Please let me know if there are any problems with the above listed items or with Pets in general. I feel like this first Pets patch is almost ready to go. This will be followed by a second patch that includes the Pets Attack command and a few other features.

Thanks!