Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slep3 View Post
    Ever thought of putting up a PVPVE server with non pvp zones?
    lol no, and i have played since day one, that would just be a waste of development time. I loved this game when it was open world full loot but that ship has sailed. It will never be balanced and will constantly be the thing the dev needs to fix after every patch, honestly the pvp server should just be shut down.

case in point there was an issue with players being able to kill other players pets in stables, but on pve you cant touch them.

had the pvp server not existed that would have been x hours that could have been spent on something else.

no one from pvp bothered to rolling a character on the test server because it was using pve data. I saw the ticket and spent my time testing it for war...I even rolled a new toon from scratch to show how little time it takes to help the dev help fix a issue for you all.

so not only does pvp waste the dev time the pvp players dont bother testing things on the test server and waste everyone elses time...
    Last edited by xyberviri; 08-12-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    lol no, and i have played since day one, that would just be a waste of development time. I loved this game when it was open world full loot but that ship has sailed. It will never be balanced and will constantly be the thing the dev needs to fix after every patch, honestly the pvp server should just be shut down.

case in point there was an issue with players being able to kill other players pets in stables, but on pve you cant touch them.

had the pvp server not existed that would have been x hours that could have been spent on something else.

no one from pvp bothered to rolling a character on the test server because it was using pve data. I saw the ticket and spent my time testing it for war...I even rolled a new toon from scratch to show how little time it takes to help the dev help fix a issue for you all.

so not only does pvp waste the dev time the pvp players dont bother testing things on the test server and waste everyone elses time...
    You must be maxed out and built where you want to be built. Pve has a ton of dead tribes with limited space for new tribes to be formed. Fresh start , it wouldn't take much development to put up a new fresh server. It may bring new life to the game. It would simply give people the option to pvp. Shut PVE down wipe all the pixels from the carebears.