View Poll Results: Amount of PvP in the current game

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • There is not enough PvP in the current game.

29 29.29%
  • There is just the right amount of PvP in the current game.

50 50.51%
  • There is too much PvP in the current game.

20 20.20%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    I went on a 4 hour adventure lastnight and had more than enough PvP, enough Exploration, Enough Roleplay....it was great. Leave your tribal zone don't be afraid to traverse to the other side of the map. Met many great foes and made many great friends along the way.
    This. And I'm sure it will be even more conflict for wandering explorers after launch, with more players in game more often.

omg - we killed this already yesterday- lets beat it some more.

pvp is everywhere other than tribe zones- after prelude- there are no safe spots- no switches that tribes can turn on and off.

What this means:

Combat permissions in tribe zones based on tribal settings.
    Tribes will be able to turn on/off the ability to SPAR with their members inside the tribe zone. The default is that tribe members cannot attack and do damage to other tribe members in their city.

Not bad now, but more would be better, especially the Tribal War aspect.

there isnt enough because they havent added it yet...we will see later

All there is to do if your combat is gank, since there is no pve mobs to kill, or pvp objectives like preparing for war.

another worthless poll in a long line of worthless polls.

Combat isn't fixed yet... I'd vote N/A .

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    I think its more 'hasnt been created yet'. as I heard someone say 'Tales in the Desert currently has more combat than Xsyon'

If combat were more fleshed out, and alignment actually worked as intended, then I would love to see more of it. At this time, and under these conditions, I believe we're being offered a good dose of potential pvp.

I look forward to more elaborate fighting mechanics and the framework for stimulating territorial and resource control.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    Agreed. The pvp right now isn't even very fun, just teleporting around button mashing hoping you can get hits on people. Hoping combat is improved soon else the pvp aspect of this game won't make this worth continuing on for me. I enjoy the crafting but without working PvP that can be used to make an impact on the world it just doesn't do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    there isnt enough because they havent added it yet...we will see later

All there is to do if your combat is gank, since there is no pve mobs to kill, or pvp objectives like preparing for war.

another worthless poll in a long line of worthless polls.
    It's good to see that you have no clue how to prepare for the future...

There could always be more content in game.