Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forsaken welcomes Wessex; maybe both our tribe prosper !

All roads lead to Wessex, including a 2 page Spam thread on the Tribal Discussion forum apparently.

What the... what has a medieval kingdom to do with an Apocalyptic game as Xsyon.
    Please go take this to a medieval game or change like The silver sun did.
    Because this is just ridiculous.
    (I am sorry if I may sound harsh or something)

Welcome Wessex, nice to see you here!

Wessex is a Feudally structured tribe with a proven design not restricted to the medieval age. We are a well organised empire building tribe in need of crafters, gatherers, hunters, builders, and warriors. We also offer a variety of additional interests to those seeking a more role oriented position in both our religion and our society.

Does Manus still play with Wessex?

Welcome Wessex, your guild sounds like a very interesting place for role-players.

Thank you for the welcome, His Grace the Duke Has been seen in games from time to time though I don't believe hes currently active in any at the moment. However hes still very reachable if hes needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Monfols View Post
    What the... what has a medieval kingdom to do with an Apocalyptic game as Xsyon.
    Please go take this to a medieval game or change like The silver sun did.
    Because this is just ridiculous.
    (I am sorry if I may sound harsh or something)
    I know your post is old, but couldn't resist replying. Have you ever watched Doomsday from back in 2008? It was apocalyptic movie, and also had a similar setting. In the movie one of the protagonist had a tribe of feudal warriors.

One thing to remember in a post apocalyptic environment is that anything is possible. I think telling any clan they are not welcome due to their style is some what silly and counter effective. Wessex being a multi game clan and community, is well organized and is beneficial for Xsyon.

Anyways just my two cents, take it or leave it.

We're baaaaack!

Well, some of us anyway.