Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
I honestly believe if permadeath is to be included we need a watered down perma death and it apply equally to all those killed by players. I'll explain.

Lets say player A dies due to player B, well I think he should have the choice to be reincarnated which will knock down his current skills to half of what they are now (but not below 5 per skill) or wait for a tribe member(or nice guy) to revive him with magic. It keeps things strict and has consequences, but not to the point where you can't earn back what you've lost.

The reason why you should apply equally to all players is so that way crafters will take their defenses more seriously and hire mercenaries to protect them. Believe it or not crafters and those who are peaceful should be punished for being foolish. If you're caught alone w/o protection you deserve to die in a PA world.
Nope. This is just more ways for a zerg to bully smaller groups and solo players and force them to move where they are told to move and do what they are told to do. It can't be watered down, and no, it can't apply equally. It has to be only a consequence for PKers, in this case, only a certain type of PKer, otherwise, it's just more food for the disgusting, lame, and wussy zergs that are no challenge to create, no fun to play, and can not be combatted effectively.