Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
I kind of dislike the "what kind of build should I choose?" questions. In my opinion, you should read the thread that Burnt posted and then realize the following:
  1. Charm and Spirit "don't do anything yet", but might soon. Minimize them AT YOUR OWN RISK.
  2. You don't have to be a toolcrafter to make tools.
  3. If you need a saw, it's easier to start off with one...than to find one...
  4. If you are a solo player, you need to start off with the greatest variety of tools possible.

Think about all of that and use your own brain (instead of someone else's) to make an educated decision. If you don't like your first guess... try another one. There will be a lot of time to get it to your liking tomorrow.
Imagine, ... The nerve.. Coming into the forum and seeking advice. The audacity!!!! Who knows what they will talk about next: crafting advice, political advice, starting location advice, combat advice. Damn all these ppl trying to interact and sharing info!!!

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
I kind of dislike the "what kind of build should I choose?" questions. In my opinion, you should read the thread that Burnt posted and then realize the following:
  1. Charm and Spirit "don't do anything yet", but might soon. Minimize them AT YOUR OWN RISK.
  2. You don't have to be a toolcrafter to make tools.
  3. If you need a saw, it's easier to start off with one...than to find one...
  4. If you are a solo player, you need to start off with the greatest variety of tools possible.

Think about all of that and use your own brain (instead of someone else's) to make an educated decision. If you don't like your first guess... try another one. There will be a lot of time to get it to your liking tomorrow.
Imagine, ... The nerve.. Coming into the forum and seeking advice. The audacity!!!! Who knows what they will talk about next: crafting advice, political advice, starting location advice, combat advice. Damn all these ppl trying to interact and sharing info!!!