Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re:Any actual Darkfall clans coming over?

[b]Andro Bourne wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Ragnarok Vanir wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Darkfall is a scam...[/quote]

I was not seeking flame, but it was naive of me to not expect it, even in a sandbox community.

I am not sure why you believe it is a scam, seeing as how it launched over a year ago and has been growing steadily ever since.

[b]r0ss0 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Why has he come over all high and mighty? Who is it? Just a troll? Or a newbie killer?[/quote]

Yes, just a troll. DR alliance does exist, and it is (or was) fairly powerful. This poster often impersonates a leader of DR to troll the Darkfall forums in an ongoing propaganda war. In particular he likes to include the player Roo Virtus in his posts. In this case he is actually impersonating Roo on these boards.

Somewhat comical, if you know the history behind it all, but there is no need for him to be trolling here.[/quote]

Yea about that I just quit 1 week ago due to the non player base it once had not sure where your getting your intel but only the merc zerg vs zerg clans now it had dropped to below half the pop it had since the last patch... anyways run along back to your Darkfail enjoy your zergs.[/quote]

Are you and your clan going to send rage tells after being killed in this game too?

:huh:

[b]Ragnarok Vanir wrote:[/b]
    [quote]I've been keeping Xsyon within my peripheral vision for awhile now and was wondering if anyone from DF is actually starting up a tribe here.

Haven't pre-ordered or anything, and no, I'm not quitting Darkfall.

...and keep your trolling on the Darkfall boards, Vamesis, or Roo Virtus will smite you with his q5 keen r80 PA.

Edit: Inb4 immediate derailment.[/quote]

So you come over from Darkfall and post one thread which by the time the first reply comes has already fallen into a troll fest.

You sir are the troll and you bring with you negativity that we could do without in this game and on these forums.

Please go back to Darkfall and sit underneath a bridge somewhere with your trollish mates.

Scarebears might try it out. Darkfall kinda went down the tubes and APB set a record for the fastest launch to life support time ever. Still looking for our new game.

The pvp looks horrible I dont know if I'd be able to play this game after darkfall.

Not many people staying on topic in this thread.

We are some people from Lux Arcana on the EU server that have pre ordered this game. I did it just now. In Darkfall I go under the name of Trung Nhi.

If our multigame gaming society will make a sub division for this game or even make it a featured game in our society is to early to tell.

If this game delivers what I've read about it so far, then it will be many happy people from my clan that will surely try this game out.

But some of them are not having to much hope, after the previous games Darkfall and Mortal Online did not really deliver what they had expected.

I myself will atleast keep a close eye to this game. The quality of the PvP is not a deciding factor for me if it delivers on the other features.

So far I still have intention to stick to my main mmo, Darkfall, so will Lux Arcana.

damn lotta names i know from darkfall in here ! ehatu ! scrubby ! and a few more !

ok who was it that played DF with me , he is in CWO atm ??? u on here ...i know u said u used the same sig as all the others but i forgot ur name

Hello wizzy.