Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
Isn't this game about discovering new things as they are added?, since when has Xsyon disclosed features added on patches?, he doesn't!, just go and actually do some research and exploration, ask players in the world, stop waiting and wasting time for things to be handed to you! I personally think that when fixes are on and working, when the times come, we will go back to the game and never say a word in here... Opps! another problem, rinse and repeat, complain and no appreciation, shameful! Thank you Xsyon for making this game its own unique experience, all the problems only made me appreciate it more, why you ask?, well it's because I too got mad and frustrated just like most of you, but then again I look at myself and ask: " Can I even make a video game like this, or even actually try?", the answer is no, not because I can't, it's because only enjoy playing them. It's not about being a fan, it's about understanding the position and perspective of the people behind this game. If you don't like it, well goodbye. Thanks you all for your time =) and contribution. One more thing, have you ever had the courage and passion to do something as big as this?, it's no easy...
I cant build a car on my own but still i expect to not crash immediatly after buying one from a company. O_o