Thread: Griefer holes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    i actually ran into a spot tonight with a ton of long and short logs as a matter of fact almost everything in running distance simply sitting behind a terraformed wall that you could get up from the outside with no totem not griefing but it was just cruel. i agree that when totems disband all terraformed land should return back to the level they were but as far as the building i think they should have some decay but i think it would add a touch to the game and also if another tribe found them in time they could just use them and live there.

how about /unstuck a hole has to be really deep in order not to be able to use /unstuck. face the wall and direction you want to go and type it.

its also not a grief for ppl to make a moat. as the other said, ou have to watch were you walk. surrounding a homestead whit a deep moat is nearly impossible to do, you need about 10 homesteads to surround one and you need to dig deep and wide. it takes 6 hours to remove the totem and replace it. a group of players could possible do it but then you still look at several hours worth of work per player.