Quote Originally Posted by The_Bank View Post
Wowee a long winded post but MrDDT trying to yet again justify showing yet another player the way, the truth and the light. Honestly MrDDT I'm so proud of you for showing me the truth of this game. First point, its ok for anyone that is in your tribe, including you to attack anyone, take their stuff and go about your merry way, but if anyone else does, you're like "Oh No You Dihan't". Second point is there is always going to be someone that for whatever reason will try to mess with a good thing you are trying to do lesson being "Can't win, Don't Try". Last but not least by a long shot, you may think you know people ingame but I actually have friends ingame that have you on thier KOS list and if they didn't before they will now. Have fun not being able to leave your tribal area once the PvP is fixed, you're a 1 hit wonder now. Listen to this carefully Who else can't wait to get MrDDT back for all the "More righteous than thou" attitude he has perpetrated upon these lands. Honestly MrDDT where's your statue.

Cool Im on someone's KOS list? Sweeeeet. Mo Peeveepee.

Im not upset that you attacked an looted a tribesmen of mine. You are upset that you have to suffer the consequences from it. When I attack, kill, and loot someone. I expect them to be upset, and likely not trade with me, or maybe even attack me the next time they see me.
I guess you think that attacking "allies" and breaking agreements is cause for no one to be upset. All because you wanted something someone else had. Welcome to the real world, time to play with the big boys.

Anyways, see you in game, I cant wait for more drama.