I miss a working economy and purpose to build things. Whenever I try to buy something and ask for the price I get 'well I don't really know what I need...actually you can get that stuff for free'. This is very nice in a way, it shows how helpful and kind most of the players are and makes me happy, but at the same time it shows that nothing has a price and hard to figure out one. This makes crafting kinda useless too, there is no trading between tribes since tribes are usually self-sufficient.

There is no reason to build walls and buildings. I admire players' dedication to build great structures, but they are no doubt useless and pointless. As a solo player I enjoy my safe zone, and I don't build any wall (terraformed or built) since it only makes it harder to run back to safety in case I'm chased. I don't build tents since they do nothing.

There is PvE (somewhere) but very hard to find an animal, and I can't fight at all due to desync. Animals keep teleporting away when I try to hit them