Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMihr View Post
    As a little taste I can say that you will be able to craft a piece of armor using alginate cloth scrap that gives you /healing bonus and titanium metal decoration that gives you /comfort and the final armor will have both bonus,so it's quite awesome the near future
    This here is my wet dream =P

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Originally Posted by GuideMihr
    As a little taste I can say that you will be able to craft a piece of armor using alginate cloth scrap that gives you /healing bonus and titanium metal decoration that gives you /comfort and the final armor will have both bonus,so it's quite awesome the near future
    This here is my wet dream =P
    There are alot more bonuses to armor/weapons/buildings that will be released in this patch.

Unfortunately, grass armor uses....grass. LOL. Not much room for variations there.

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    Unfortunately, grass armor uses....grass. LOL. Not much room for variations there.
    They are adding new resources, maybe they have like "tall grass" being rare. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    They are adding new resources, maybe they have like "tall grass" being rare. Who knows.
    Perhaps agriculture will bring in some Hemp? It's good for the environment!

Hemp is good for more than just the enviroment.. It pleases your mind too.. Good hemp.. Well, some hemp do..

Quote Originally Posted by Book View Post
    Perhaps agriculture will bring in some Hemp? It's good for the environment!
    Hemp cloth is already in the game.

8. 06-29-2011, 08:18 PM

You can variate the strings, twine etc used and a lot of grass recipes makes use of cloth scraps or can use cloth straps.

Hopefully you can find rare grass .. But really I just see it as 'basic' gear if anything..

RESTRICTIONS: MrDDT cannot wear such armor!!!!