Thread: Combat system

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahln View Post
    While we post detailed responses with opinions and supporting facts, you sit there and call as trolls. Man up and accept the reality that we have sincere beliefs which are in opposition to yours. We're not trolling.
    being sincere would mean that you post positive ideas that will help the game instead of bashing everyone that likes the game.

You act like people are stupid and can't see the flaws in the game, which imo is insulting.

I know what flaws this game has but I really don't give a shit because I'm able to see past them at what's to come.

For me I don't care if it takes 6 months to get 1 feature out or if said feature gets postponed multiple times. (they get it out eventually) Also, I don't care if the predicted prelude of 6-9 months turns into 16-19 months.

It's obvious that you are bored and have nothing else to do, otherwise you'd be off doing it since we all know you don't play this game (or like it) yet you come here and try to debunk every positive thread.

Post on your account that doesn't have your name in that bluish color.

You still haven't answered my question though, why do you still post here, you don't like the game and you don't play it? (did you get your feelings hut because the game didn't turn out the way you wanted it to?)

Quote Originally Posted by Fahln View Post
    You don't know what sincere means.

I'm sorry you're insulted. I'm glad you're able to look past flaws and enjoy the thought of hope, that is a very important skill for people like you to have.

You don't have any value to your time and money? That's strange.
    what I don't understand is why you even bother...

You still fail at answering my question though, why do you still post here?

That sounds more like a stone age setting then a apocaliptic oneO.O
    ,,There is 0 ranged combat. No spells for anything.''
    ,,There are no swords in Xsyon. Knives, Clubs, Axes, and Picks.''

I readed that the science in xsyon can envolve...so are there ranged weapons and swords planned for later?
    I like swords a lot because it fits my style very well and i find weapons like clubs to...let us say barbaricxD

Quote Originally Posted by Sendrik View Post
    That sounds more like a stone age setting then a apocaliptic oneO.O
    ,,There is 0 ranged combat. No spells for anything.''
    ,,There are no swords in Xsyon. Knives, Clubs, Axes, and Picks.''

I readed that the science in xsyon can envolve...so are there ranged weapons and swords planned for later?
    I like swords a lot because it fits my style very well and i find weapons like clubs to...let us say barbaricxD
    Yes Xsyon is set to evolve as time goes on. Its still in "Prelude".
    Yes they do have plans for not only ranged weapons, but magics also.

Ranged attacks have already been worked on, and other things are taking place a bit before this. I dont think it will be anywhere near 2 years for that. Maybe a month or so.

Magics well, I would expect it to take longer but again I think long before 2 years. You can say maybe in a week just as well as you can say maybe in 2 years.

Thanks guys you helped me a lot.
    The combat system is not what i expected but i give it a try.

Uhm...sorry if i ask to much but how is it with the pvp?I readed the only place where you are safe is in a your tribes place or something like that meaning you cant attack them but they can attack you...that sounds a little bit crazy so could you explain it a bit pls?I hope its not like automatic attack dissabeling...guards or stuff like that ok but just automaticly turn it off would take away to much freedom if you ask me.

You can not attack someone inside their own tribe areas. If they are in your tribe area, someone else's tribe area or anywhere outside of a tribe area you can attack them.

Again the only place YOU cant attack someone is inside their OWN tribe area. They can attack you inside their own tribe area, but you cant attack them back.

Yes its automatic disabling attacking. No guards just coded that way. Think of it as their own safe zone.