Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
I told you before and I will tell you again, you will never have good economy based on restrictions and chokes, which leads to lack of population, the root of lack of population is that people pay for game and then pay $15 monthly only to find out that they are limited in a sandbox game, those new players will actually quit because of your settings, not to mention those like me who don't like to be limited and choked in any way.
Xsyon will never succeed if he keeps building this game your way, and he will loose the last chance of getting population when steam launches, I am 99% sure that people will stop trusting Xsyon after launch on steam.

You biggest issue ddt is your stubbornness.
You keep saying the "root of the lack of population" problem is due to limits, THERE ARE NO LIMITS YOU CAN HAVE EVERY SKILL! Why can you not see this? Currently there are no limits. So if limits were the problem according to you the game would be BOOMing because there are NO LIMITS!

/wipesbrow

Anyways, clearly I can't explain it to you, pretty sure like last time everyone understands that you don't know what you are talking about.