Ok...so...

The apocalypse is in essence over and we are starting over. like what happened in the past is still so today...nails are still as good as cash. We scavenge the scrap piles and find all kinds off goodies but they have to be stored for future use.

Now...like I've stated a few times in the past...after an apocalypse there will be many types of people trying to rebuild...some...don't like to work and sweat but will kill and steal to get what they want.

If I kill someone in game and loot his body...will the cash be there for me to take? and if I find an abandoned camp will the cash be there for me to loot? In essence you have removed an item that makes looting a camp or or killing someone viable.

Im sorry but as nice as we would like the future to be after an event like this...there will still be evil people...unless of course this is just another way for the game to become all PVE ( Note: I like pvp but I am not good at it). full loot should remain full loot so if Im carrying all my cash it should be lootable. I can see why this might be done since its done in almost all other games.

Other than that, from what I saw is that your coding is working as intended...Bins have been cleared, I have a cash amount assigned to me which also looks correct for what I had on PVE. I cant check the cash without an owner since I do not know of someone that had cash but left the game and deleted their char.