Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EDIT: Right before I logged out the ping dropped and everything started to work again. This was after being in game approximately 30 minutes. So I would suspect this is a loading issue?

I had antivirus pop up and scan after recent patches (never did this before) so I thought I would disable antivirus and run out to zone 775 again to see if anything changed, however when I logged in to tribe my ping was all over the place again, and any action would take about 3 minutes to post, including chat text. I waited about 30 minutes to see if it would settle down but it remained that way. Even the animals seem to move erratically. I also have to force quit the game because the exit command doesn't seem to do anything when it's this laggy.

So last night it was running great in tribe with an average ping of 32, I made no changes except turning off anti virus and today it's not playable and the ping is bouncing erratically from 200's to 600's . So this seems to be an intermittent problem considering sometimes when I log in tribe it's fine.

Just FYI, my rig is as follows;

Windows 7 64 bit.
    Dual Geforce GTX 970's in SLI
    32 GB Ram
    AMD 8150 8 Core Processor
    500 GB SSD Hard Drive
    Fiber Optic Broadband
    Triple monitors running 144hz
    Last edited by Willowhawk; 05-26-2017 at 08:56 AM.