Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I dont want to attack you too, but I will say directly. No need to label me and interpret my words differently. I said just what I said.
    I disapointed and I dont see any goals for me in this game.
    I love grinding too and I love the result of my job (more than 1 year in Wurm). But I don’t like it when I spent a lot of time and got nothing, just what I already have, just the same thing with a different color.
    I said nothing about developer. Moreover, I myself am a developer on few different enterprise level projects (in a different times). And I know what level of skills a developer should have to develop this game. And what effort was spent on it.
    And I dont blame anyone! I just sorry that this game have a colossal potential but doesn't use it. It is the vision of the autor of this game. i'm sure he found his own goal, but it looks, like it is different from my goal.
    And after all it is just my opinion.
    And I'm hapy that other people find its own interest in this game. I'm even a little worried about the author, because I know that is not a good when you see how few people appreciate your masterpiece.

This is just what I am saying. And please do not imagine what I thought. I write what I thought without a second thought.
    Last edited by Robespierre; 06-17-2019 at 03:36 PM.