Leiros wrote:
I want to experience the thrill of exploring an unexplored region like I did during the first few weeks of Star Wars Galaxies right after launch. I want to be able to go through a game and focus on gaining skills rather than levels (like in Star Wars Galaxies before the Combat upgrade). I want to be able to sit around a campfire and drink booze with my hunting buddies after taking down a massive creature (like we used to do in Star Wars Galaxies after a Krayt Dragon hunt)... damn this makes me miss Pre-CU SWG. :dry:

I'd also like to see a game where you can spend the entire time doing something non-quest, non-leveling, non-repetitive related and feel like you accomplished something. For this I think of the musicians and entertainers in LOTRO, SWG and several other games that have had this kind of feature. I love pawning some noobs in PvP as much as the next guy, but who says a game has to be based around combat?

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want a true sandbox to play in! :side:

*Raises his glass*

Here's to Xsyon! May it be the game we're all hoping it will be!

*Downs a pint of beer*
You're just one big SWG Vet
And I salute you!

But thinks I wouldn't like to see in Xsyon that were in SWG is the massive urban sprawl that looked just terrible :/