A headstart to what? Everyone had access to the game if purchased. Nothing changes on the 15th. This game has been "launched" for a long time already.
oh. oops. i thought i was special because i pre-ordered yesterday or the day before and got a special weapon. we're not in the pre-order phase anymore? my bad. i just discovered this game within the last 48 hours and i'm not up to date on everything. having followed a game called "Dark and Light" for 3 years before launch, i can DEFINATELY understand the rage and frustration from the old-timers. DnL was supposed to be an epic game and for a while, it was until infighting within the company brought it down. at launch , there were some bugs and issues similar to this. same as "A Tale in the Desert" so i'm just holding my breath and keeping a positive additude. you didnt get a special pre-order weapon or tool? i thought getting in early got you that tool...oh well. i'm confused, but happy. can;t wait to get back to fishing. lvl 34 and risin =D