Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Could you post a general location where you can see these animals with incorrect names?

About animals going through walls, are they able to completely go through walls or just stick their heads / bodies through like in the screenshot above?

The revs climbing a steep slope is intentional. Slopes aren't blocking creatures right now, just slowing them down. (Blocking them completely could end up causing them to be trapped in a lot of areas which was a problem we had originally)

Thanks!

I was not able to get into a Scrapper Smokehouse. Not that you can get very far into one.

There was a short stutter passing through mason heavy gates. Less than a second.

Saw a ringtailed squirrel go through my wall at 781:142:542. This is where the stream from my fishing hole goes under my wall so logically I guess he could have swam under the wall. He turned blue just before going through/under the wall.

Was killed by a bear while swimming away. Previously a high swimming skill was a sure escape. Do different sized animals have different swimming speeds now?