Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
I fully agree.

There could be ways to think outside the box for a solution, though. It all comes down to what benefits there are to declare a tribe for war. If the benefits are mostly superfluous, then we have major problems. But what if the benefits were truly epic & required to maintain progress?

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking about crafting machines. Only warring tribes would be able to venture into certain parts of the wilderness & discover lost technology that allows mass production. It could also be that these machines allow for the creation of MUCH BETTER combat gear & city defense structures. And here is the catch, these machines can ONLY be placed in the tribal zones of warring tribes. This will eliminate the effectiveness alt tribes & let crafter tribes know that they will never have access to all the game offers unless they accept some element of risk.
I actually agree with you. It does makes sense to give a purpose or a "sense" behind being a warring tribe other than the full blown pvp. Hopefully during the "prelude" period they will work this out.