Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am to the point of just not caring anymore anyway.There has been countless vets and people who know or who has a least a better understanding about how everything works in this game say how much the 25 cap sucks but they only say it in game and whisper and like always they just sit back and let people who have no idea what there talking about act like its a good thing because they think it will hurt someone they dont like.All it will really do is hurt the game in the long run because all the last few vets will be done with it because theres no reason left for them to even be here and the endless cycle of new people will join and quit but at some point that will stop and then you dont have anything at all.

I can see this ending just like tools did where the only dam thing in the end people want is the recipes for artisan and master because this is just the next big step to make the game 100% solo game.Even if effects from stats is balanced better for lower numbers it still wont matter because with 25 as cap and more slots people will not have to hard a time getting the max on each armor part.They might not be able to get all slots/stats max on each part (i dont think anyone would be able to tbh) that what they do have or can get will be good enough for them.So trade increase yes but like everything else you craft in this game its the recipes that they are trading not the end product and that has to be one of the worest and dumbest things you can let happen to a game of this type.

And to anyone who thinks this hurts combat type vets and puts them closer to even none pvp type vets then your the type of people that they need to stop listening to because i dont care what you nerf or do that you think it will theres one thing you cant change is the skills of the person them self and knowing how the game works.Im an good pvp player and ill never be a great pvp player because they change some thing thats just where I am and will stay and the same goes for people whos better and worse and the ones who blame the game or another player because there max vets with high end gear need to come to terms with where there skills are as a player because it wont change anything.

I have debated on whether or not to respond to this thread. I do have an opinion that most of you will not agree with, but thats fine. You asked, so here it is. Like some of you, I was upset when I learned that my mats were nerfed and I wouldn't be able to craft a super suit like others I have seen in game. You see, I missed the curve and was not focused on crafting at the time these +80 suits were being made. But now i can make supreme armor but the stats are no where near my old vhq suits.

But, one statement from Jordi's recent answers to the weekly question stands out to me. "None of the game systems were designed for stats in the range of 150-200". This is all I need to hear. I can move on now. I trust that Jordi knows his game better than I do. The new crafting revisions and hopefully an armor decay system may work well to address concerns with economy. I have no desire to crunch numbers or get into a debate on the specifics. For me it is simple, when I no longer enjoy playing, I will move on. But I have high hopes for Xsyon and will be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    I have debated on whether or not to respond to this thread. I do have an opinion that most of you will not agree with, but thats fine. You asked, so here it is. Like some of you, I was upset when I learned that my mats were nerfed and I wouldn't be able to craft a super suit like others I have seen in game. You see, I missed the curve and was not focused on crafting at the time these +80 suits were being made. But now i can make supreme armor but the stats are no where near my old vhq suits.

But, one statement from Jordi's recent answers to the weekly question stands out to me. "None of the game systems were designed for stats in the range of 150-200". This is all I need to hear. I can move on now. I trust that Jordi knows his game better than I do. The new crafting revisions and hopefully an armor decay system may work well to address concerns with economy. I have no desire to crunch numbers or get into a debate on the specifics. For me it is simple, when I no longer enjoy playing, I will move on. But I have high hopes for Xsyon and will be patient.

Even after the change / nerf players will have over 150 in a stat just FYI.

That begs the question, then, if it was not designed with 150+ stats in mind, then was it intended for someone with a skill rating in the Moderate range to be able to create gear putting players at the intended stat maximum?