Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    charm was 45. I'm finding I'm bugged across the board. 18 months ago I was finding different stuff with scav 100. now, all of my stats are screwed up so I'm going to re-roll and start over. even though a toolcrafter of 100, I'm having problems getting recipes in general. When i left i was TC 100, woodworker 100, logging 100, scav 100, forage 100. When I came back logging had dropped to 93; other skills stayed the same, but most recipes were gone.

Btw, with your high skills DDT, quit saying the QL drop rate is too high. Few have your skills, and everyone else needs the chance to find the stuff.

This supposed to be feedback on a patch.

I saw no text color changes.

Edited: Personal attacks.
    Last edited by GuideHael; 08-12-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudder View Post
    charm was 45. I'm finding I'm bugged across the board. 18 months ago I was finding different stuff with scav 100. now, all of my stats are screwed up so I'm going to re-roll and start over. even though a toolcrafter of 100, I'm having problems getting recipes in general. When i left i was TC 100, woodworker 100, logging 100, scav 100, forage 100. When I came back logging had dropped to 93; other skills stayed the same, but most recipes were gone.

Btw, with your high skills DDT, quit saying the QL drop rate is too high. Few have your skills, and everyone else needs the chance to find the stuff.

This supposed to be feedback on a patch.

I saw no text color changes.
    You shouldn't re-roll just to change your stats, they gave 4 stat changes in the last patch. Simply click the plus key near your last hotkey.

My skill is high, as are my stats. But finding only 94+ QL items and 30% of them are at 100QL will make supreme and premium extremely common. It's not hard to get 100+ stats with suits of armor. You can start or change your stats to 90, and simply wear a suit of armor with the right bonus, not counting the fact you can get a +4 tribe bonus. I could wear rev gear (found armor not even crafted) to get that.

Edited: Removed comment to what I removed from prior post and quote.
    Last edited by GuideHael; 08-12-2013 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Edited calling out and quote from prior post I modified.

spent a bit of time on the test server today

I was able to get on the test server for a bit to test out the changes. I am excited by what I saw, scavenging is very enjoyable and I think that the changes in the rarity of items is very good. I am mildly concerned with the high amount of currency that I was able to pull, because this may deflate the value of currency.

very excited that master basketry sets will now be craft able.

I Did not have time to find any old pulled scav to sort but sorted new pulls and they seemed good to me.

I tested some of the hunting aspects about a week back and the bone drops seemed very high to me i was able to pull 40+ small bones from animals with 50ish hunting skill I didn't get a chance to test it out tonight please disregard disregard this if changes have been made recently.

Overall I am enjoying the changes. Thank you for all your hard work.

-ShortSam-