My character is max height and I always run around in full gear.

This game is not a PVP game, and this game is not a crafting game. It is both. Otherwise they would not have given us full loot, no restrictions PVP. If this game was purely a crafting game there would be no reason to play it over Wurm. If this game was purely a PVP game there would be no reason to play it over Darkfall.

Having both PVP, and crafting gives a more well rounded experience of being part of a settlement or growing empire.

If you hit someone period, you should be PVP flagged. If you are not interested in PVP, the very simple solution is when you get attacked sprint away. If you hold your ground and fight, you should be willing to risk defeat. I say this as a peacekeeping oriented PVPer. I have not interest in running down random carebears and taking their gear. But if I hold my ground against a griefer, then my gear, should be put at risk. Likewise if I jump a griefer and they decide to turn and fight rather than fleeing, they should not be able to just run back on deed with they realize the battle is in my favor.

I fully support traps in a future update. However here I am talking about things that would make PVP better instantly.

Almost nothing in these suggestions would hurt carebears very much other than Fix#4.

If you can't support at least some of these fixes, you might as well support turning off combat in this game entirely.

Also as much as you hate griefers, they keep carebears on their toes, and they give peacekeepers like me a foe to fight against. We want greifers, or at least bandits. And as a crafter you should want PVP. After cities are built, architects will have nothing left to do except an occasional remodel... unless cities can be destroyed. Leather and bone crafters, along with tailors and basket weavers will have no need to make new armor even with decay... unless there is actually combat to wear it out. Weaponcrafters should be renamed shovel-makers with an occasional axe for the loggers. PVPers and crafters are interdependent. The "small vocal minority" needs to be thrown a bone if you want this game to survive. I'm not asking anything too drastic here.