Free trials start tomorrow and kickstarter soon, I think both of these are going to be good for the game in bringing more players to it and revenue.

Thats why i think one day you have to try the game fully free and see if it grows then change the billing style. Or you have to have some kind of structure I've said it a lot but the small amount of people say no that wouldn't do anything when it would. There needs to be a common place like straight in the middle of the map that is filled with life to just keep people talking role-playing having fun not just click button click button click button build walls build walls do nothing. If some kind of structure starts a sandbox mmo people will stay have fun and it can grow.
I think free trials pretty much does that. I don't agree that you should do free trials on the main server with all the benefits as the current way of resetting the trial server every week allows people to partake and decide to buy the game to play on main with all the benefits and no weekly reset. Giving free trials without some limit would just mean no revenue and a game that has to shut down because of lack of funds.

I'm curious as to when you last played the game?