A lot of people communicate via whispers and tribe. I'm not being defensive but just telling you what is going on since you haven't played in a while, is that considered defensive?

You haven't played in months but all of sudden feel compelled to come post about a game you don't even play months after quitting. You tell me I'm being defensive when I asked you how long has it been since you played as I was trying to ascertain when you were actually here and playing to gauge your original post and follow up posts. I'm trying to tell you what is going on in game since you don't play and haven't in months, I'm not on the attack but just updating you on what is current in game. There is more so a community aspect than months before but I don't think anything I say further in this post is what is conducive to what you made this topic for as I don't think you have good intentions for this topic. I think you just wanted to bash a game you eventually became bored with but others haven't and many new players might not see the same view point that you have. The game is what you make of it and with the continued updates and patches it's shaping up nicely for my game play style and I'm happy, but that is my opinion as a current, long standing player.