Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Your confusing a Pvper witha griefer. To PvP Is Not to Grief. PKing Is Griefing, but it doesnt make you a Griefer, and as i said there are other ways to Grief Someone, other than to Kill Them. Example. Paving Over a Junkyard, Deforesting, Breaking game mechanic's to ruin anothers fun, Spamming campfires to make a word thats someone might find offensive, non of those are PvP. Griefing is completely seperate from Pvp, its just To Kill Someone then harass them is one way inwhich you can grief someone, and tbh its the beginner griefers that use this. More advanced griefing requires... more advanced methods. Its Almost an Artform within itself.
    Hey don't talk too much when you don't know what you are saying. I killed your griefer Durin two times last night while he was paving junkpiles next to me and in the end he dropped a totem on a junkpile so he can not be killed any more. That is not pvp, that is pure cowardly griefage. Then I went to sleep and 7 hours later he was still paving junkpiles. His statement was "but there is nothing else to do in Xsyon". Your tribe is not PVP, just admit what you are so we can move on.

And yes you will be left alone in your back yard with all the junkpiles paved and no one around you for at least 2 zones. Good luck emoragequiting after that.

Oh i remember that fire campfires looooool... thats quite funnny but that wasnt us thats society of anvil so get your facts right ^^.. plus judging by ur posts I think the message that is spelled in hillside states true fact...

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Then I went to sleep and 7 hours later he was still paving junkpiles.
    You do know that if this player was doing this for 7 hours strait you could have reported it to a guide since it is considered griefing. you also had plenty of time for the guide to show up and see the player greifing.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Totally agree. Thats why I find this tactic very funny...actually the griefers kill the game for themselves. They will be soon all alone in their area, and will quit out of boredom. Thats why some already complaining that they never see anyone....lol what do you expect in an open PvP game where you have to be afraid from other players ? Everyone will hide and only show himself for friends. Quite funny imo. All the griefers will be gone and the game will be filled with us, happy carebears
    this post hurt my ears

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    You do know that if this player was doing this for 7 hours strait you could have reported it to a guide since it is considered griefing. you also had plenty of time for the guide to show up and see the player greifing.
    You are wrong. I spoke with GMs about this already and paving junkpiles IS ALLOWED. It goes with terraforming land around someone, placing walls, moving rivers (if possible), chopping down all trees etc. And I'm fine with that since he can not touch junk I have covered with my totem. But trees do hurt and since there is no regrowth chopping down trees out of malice, although allowed, is bad taste.

Also I would like to APPOLOGISE to Pandemic tribe for assuming that Durin is Pandemic member. I didn't do my homework on this one, Durin and griefers around him belong to SOTA. This makes SOTA worst tribe in Xsyon by far. Again sorry Pandemic, I still think you suck in general but I do owe you this one. If its any consolation I went to your lands yesterday and I think you did a good job on your sandcastle, pretty impressive.

. This makes SOTA worst tribe in Xsyon by far. .
    you may be underestimating 420's ability to fail

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    I meant griefers and only them, actually was talking about griefers who destroy junk piles and trees.
    I don't see chopping down trees as griefing. It's economic warfare.
    We chopped down a lot of trees.
    We got our trees chopped down around us.
    However we logged and stockpiled a lot of our own trees before they got got.
    Now, if crafting were worth 2 shits, i'd be saying:

/Trade: Hi. I'm Dubanka. I have lots of stockpiled lumber, mostly precut into small logs. I am willing to trade my timber for [something else of value if anything else was of value].

I'd have a virtual monopoly on the market!

now, if seiging was in. You could say:
    /war SCREW YOU DUBANKA I"M GONNA COME TAKE YOUR LUMBER BECAUSE YOU'RE MEAN FOR CUTTING DOWN EVERYONE'S TREES!

and then you could try.

and lose.

and i'd still have a monopoloy on lumber.

but it would have been fun.

a lot more fun than crying on the forum because someone took all your trees or bulldozed your junk pile.

You are wrong. I spoke with GMs about this already and paving junkpiles IS ALLOWED. It goes with terraforming land around someone, placing walls, moving rivers (if possible), chopping down all trees etc. And I'm fine with that since he can not touch junk I have covered with my totem. But trees do hurt and since there is no regrowth chopping down trees out of malice, although allowed, is bad taste.
    to the information I got was if they terraform junk and then pull the totem and then move it and then start terraforming again then that is considered greifing.

Also I would like to APPOLOGISE to Pandemic tribe for assuming that Durin is Pandemic member. I didn't do my homework on this one, Durin and griefers around him belong to SOTA. This makes SOTA worst tribe in Xsyon by far. Again sorry Pandemic, I still think you suck in general but I do owe you this one. If its any consolation I went to your lands yesterday and I think you did a good job on your sandcastle, pretty impressive.
    Finally, credit where credit is due.