Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Which pro-macroer are you? Are you someone who wants macroing to not be against the rules, or are you someone who wants it to stay against the rules, but without punishment for the rule breakers?
    Do you even read before posting? It's like I'm talking to a wall. I'm not really one to resort to personal assaults in a debate, but I feel like it's a waste of my time to even type out responses to you.

You say I'm avoiding your questions, but why should I answer them? You wont make any attempts to comprehend or relate to them, you'll simply latch on to something I said and try to twist it to suit your one sided argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Belight View Post
    Do you even read before posting? I feel like I'm talking to a wall.
    Which was that, then? Are you someone who wants macroing to not be against the rules, or are you someone who wants it to stay against the rules, but without punishment for the rule breakers? Which is it. I'm slow, indulge me by answering.

Which was that, then? Are you someone who wants macroing to not be against the rules, or are you someone who wants it to stay against the rules, but without punishment for the rule breakers? Which is it. I'm slow, indulge me by answering.
    He's the one that wants the game to not encourage macros because of poor mechanic design. 333333333333.

If you want my answer then you can re-read this thread. I've told you the same concepts over and over, it's not my fault you can't proccess them or comprehend a viewpoint other than your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
    He's the one that wants the game to not encourage macros because of poor mechanic design. 333333333333.
    That is a separate issue and has nothing to do with the three actual possibilities that currently exist for the macroing problem, which are as follows:

1. Macros should be allowed in Xsyon.

2. Macros should not be allowed yet there should be no punishment for those who macro.

3 Macros should not be allowed and macroers should be punished.

That is a separate issue and has nothing to do with the three actual possibilities that currently exist for the macroing problem, which are as follows:

1. Macros should be allowed in Xsyon.

2. Macros should not be allowed yet there should be no punishment for those who macro.

3 Macros should not be allowed and macroers should be punished.
    You see, this is your problem... You can only think of three "solutions".

I can think of hundreds, and most don't involve wasting dev's time and money and punishing people who are here to PLAY A GAME. The world (Even a game world) isn't black and white. Just because you can't think of solutions doesn't mean they don't exist.

Obviously your thought process can't move beyond this, so I'm done spinning my wheels on you.

You're right. Don't worry about the foundation of the problem, worry about the people that are writing with crayon on the walls...that are crumbling.

Why are you macroing?
    Because i have to press "3" a million times.
    Why?
    Because that is how you level hide.
    Why?
    I don't know, because that's the way the game works.
    Why?
    I told you. I don't know. That's just how the devs thought it would make the most sense to do it.
    Why?
    I DONT KNOW. GO !@#$%@ YOURSELF!!
    Why?
    BECAUSE I CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION!!
    Why? All I wanted to know was why you were macroing...

Best way to kill a snake is to cut off its head. Fix the game mechanic that allows macros to be used in the first place, then punish the ones that were obvious macroing. How? Improve the mechanic so its more complex than a macro can be made easily, while keeping the interface userfriendly. Then, log all those macro'ers who have been using macro's but take no direct action, let them macro even more infact, once the mechanic is fix'd, take all the people who have been caught/reported, and confirmed to be macroing, and rape there stats/skills. Though personally... I think the skills that are being macro'd have no real advantage to maxing most of them anyway. Most seem broken infact.

I can think of hundreds, and most don't involve wasting dev's time and money and punishing people who are here to PLAY A GAME.
    You can't think of hundreds that are currently available, however. Currently, only 3 possible solutions exist. Make it not against the rules. Keep it against the rules but don't punish the rule breakers. Keep it against the rules and punish the rule breakers. I just want to know which of those 3 currently available solutions you support.

I can think of hundreds, and most don't involve wasting dev's time and money and punishing people who are here to PLAY A GAME. The world (Even a game world) isn't black and white. Just because you can't think of solutions doesn't mean they don't exist.

Obviously your thought process can't move beyond this, so I'm done spinning my wheels on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
    You're right. Don't worry about the foundation of the problem, worry about the people that are writing with crayon on the walls...that are crumbling.
    ^^^^^^ +2/2