View Poll Results: Would you play on EU Server?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i restart, when the EU Server launch

19 41.30%
  • No, i will stay on NA, even if their launch an EU Server

27 58.70%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EU Server

After the last 2 days i would be glad if they decide to host the EU Server asap.
    I want to start off with my tribe, i want to have the assurance to build up in the peristant world of xsyon.
    I dont want to start again on NA after a new wipe just to become to know that EU will start some weeks later, so that i need to reroll again.

I think its time for them to decide if they will launch EU Server or not.
    We were patient nevertheless what happened the last 2 days, but now we want to know when we really can start playing and building and growing the communitie.

It would be better to split up now

Quote Originally Posted by Stundorn View Post

I think its time for them to decide if they will launch EU Server or not.
    They said they will use the eu server when this server is full.

No offense, but a useless thread. Jooky already decided we won't have an EU server unless absolutely necessary.

We just want to know when we really can start playing without to have the chance of another wipe for us.
    They dont serve the EU players well when the NA Server will be full after 1 or 2 month after release and we ned to restart on a new EU Server.
    And they wont serve you well when you loose about 30% of players on NA after this will happen.
    It is even unconfirmed if they are able to transfer characters so i think they need to give us informations about that.

I really hope that segregating the current player base becomes the absolute last resort. I'd hate to have even 1 of our English or Euro players leave because of it.

Originally i would have voted No but after the weekend id definately move to EU server ( the poll seems to be closed) Im sure the percentage has gone up loads for 2 servers over the past week and not justr cos of the ping and lag issues. Despite all the problems the game was pretty full 24 hours after wipe, most scrap piles been claimed. Its not gonna be great for new players joining over the next few months if there are no options apart from joining an exisiting tribe or have no resources/space. There has been a massive increase in the amont of subs recently and i think the game has potential to grow. Things have changed, i say go for EU server!

Id also like to see a poll of only EU based players to see what they alone thing about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    I really hope that segregating the current player base becomes the absolute last resort. I'd hate to have even 1 of our English or Euro players leave because of it.
    But this is exactly what will happen and for both sides it would be better when it happens now and not after some month of playing together.
    The only reason they are don't want to setup an EU Server is that they don't want a risky business. But i think if they won't take that risk, they will fail in Europe except some individual european players in US tribes.
    All european leaders who want to stay on US Server because of community will be blown away in the tribewars.
    They will loose, first the battles and after that their motivation. So an early european Server can prevent two things.
    It can prevent from loosing a lot of (EU-) players on US Server and give the US population a better feeling about what and who is where.
    Think of what will happen if a european tribe in you neighborhood gathered a lot of ressources around and suddenly disappears.
    Maybe you loose an important tradingpartner, you loose ressources that were wastet for a ghosttown...etc...
    The second thing is, that when the tribewars begin and the european tribes will loose every battle because ping issues they will loose a valuable amount of subscribers.

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    Its not gonna be great for new players joining over the next few months if there are no options apart from joining an exisiting tribe or have no resources/space. There has been a massive increase in the amont of subs recently and i think the game has potential to grow. Things have changed, i say go for EU server!
    /signed

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    Originally i would have voted No but after the weekend id definately move to EU server ( the poll seems to be closed) Im sure the percentage has gone up loads for 2 servers over the past week and not justr cos of the ping and lag issues. Despite all the problems the game was pretty full 24 hours after wipe, most scrap piles been claimed. Its not gonna be great for new players joining over the next few months if there are no options apart from joining an exisiting tribe or have no resources/space. There has been a massive increase in the amont of subs recently and i think the game has potential to grow. Things have changed, i say go for EU server!

Id also like to see a poll of only EU based players to see what they alone thing about it!
    yes me too. the population is higher than expected.
    And if they have to set up a new server for NA anyway why not make a second for the EU players ready?

As pretty much all MMOs, which have been released in last few years, have shown decline in player numbers after a month or so(when initial rush is over). Then we would simply end up with 2 basically empty servers, while one server would have a lot healthier population.

This game seems to be working in the opposite direction though and i really can imagine a gradual increase in players. especially with 2 months free, not going to be much negative movement of the numbers in that time, should only increase and in 2 months time if the lag is under control i can see it continuing to steadily increase.