Thread: RP Tribe wanted

Lightbulb RP Tribe wanted

/shamanRP on/

Spirits of the land, Guide me... My Grandmother... she was taken by you, and now i'm all alone.... What shall I do? I am wise, not strong, I am smart not agile... Show me the way to a tribe that will need my knowledge, and wich will protect me from the dangers of the land... Spirits... hear my call...

/shamanRP off/

New player here looking for a shamanistic/druidic RP Tribe. I played for a few days before the wipe, so did learn some basics. I am fairly new to RP, but have always wanted to I'm in CET timezone (UTC+1/GMT+1) (EU) and would like to join a tribe which is mostly EU based.

I prefer smaller tribes or clans, but will not shun larger tribes either.
    If i were to start a tribe of my own, i would have made a Nomadic Theocracy type of tribe. I would blame civilisation and tecnology for the state the earth is in, and would heed to the old ways of the various nomadic tribes around the world (wich i know of through my RP grandmother and scavanged books/magazines, so there would be much missing as well) It would be a small clan/tribe (maybe a max size of say 20, but preferably less).

Now, this is just my prefered playstyle, but as long as i can RP as a druid/shaman/spirit healer ect. i'm happy

IF however there is enough people interested in my specific idea of a tribe to actually make one, in the (EU) timezones, then that is what i will do...

((Moves the chew around in his lip and spits,the movement casues the tatoo that cover his body to ripple.)

I am Thaddius La Croix, elder brother of the "Brethren of the Seals." We are a small order of those who strive to find truth. We are keepers of old knowledge and faiths. In this age of chaos, someone must look outside the secular. Simple people, we understand that the reflection of the heavens is found on Earth. Only through a quiet soul will one find peace. Find me or one of my brothers and we shall discuss.

Thaddius La Croix

I dropped a PM as well

Deathwatch - Neutral Trading Outpost / Mercenaries

About 45 members, EU (mainly UK) and US mixed (about 10-15 Americans). Average age about 28+

Here you go: We are mainly EU TZ (that said it doesnt mean we aint looking for other TZ, game doesnt stop just because some go to bed).
    We are a established community looking for new members.
    We are trying to establish a neutral trading outpost, at the same time we'll act as mercenaries.

We Live next to a river and behind a mountain quite abit away from the central areas so its very viable to live of the land at our location
    Images can be found on our website in the forum

The Mercenary role is something we've taken on in every game we've played so far, with more and less success depending on game mechanics but its something we know and live by.

The Trade Outpost is to establish a neutral trade area for everyones benefit, and this is something we will control with the help of our mercs.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...st-Mercenaries
    http://www.deathwatchgaming.com