Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Guild leaders shouldn't have lives, obviously their fault.

Quote Originally Posted by outfctrl View Post
    Sorry, I had to post this from another thread. I think it fits this situation. Cracks me up

http://www.youtube.com/v/LWM5IKWfok0&hl
    I rofld heartily. This is a nice comparison of what has transpired.

It is an inconvenience, but I doubt they intended for this event to only accommodate those that we're able to get in and get their totem placed. They've handled it well, better to delay it then leave a large part of the community out of placing their totems.

All I did was set an alarm on my phone to get up at 11am EST (which my phone died in the middle of the night. Luckily I woke up at 10am on my own.). I'm available all day today so I'm happy, Spring Break FTW.

this is suicidal....he actually thinks a 6PM EST time will work....take the load, whatever it was this morning, and now double it! lol

*gets popcorn*

How much RL time will this guy end up wasting of his community....fail.

STRIKE 3 AND YOUR OUT JORDI!

all your base are belong to us...ahem...totems...hee hee

Guess I'll chime in. It is really hard to believe that the radii was set incorrectly. After the mess of Feb 18, and all the subsequent wipes and crashes, we STILL cannot place totems?! Because they are STILL broken!?

I guess we can always pray, but so far, experience teaches that the next re-start will also fail. It seems obvious that NO testing was done before this start today, or else it would have been obvious that the totems were set up incorrectly. As a programmer myself, I don't really understand.

This just won't work. There will be a huge uproar and a scandal when people who are out now minding their own business get home and realize that the totem they dropped disappeared and that there were another totem placement while they were away. The uproar will be so huge that we will have to repeat the totem placement for the 4th time...omg.

This is sad. Third time is a charm, or is it, Three strikes your out!?

Good luck again to those who for the third time now will be trying to place their totems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    This just won't work. There will be a huge uproar and a scandal when people who are out now minding their own business get home and realize that the totem they dropped disappeared and that there were another totem placement while they were away. The uproar will be so huge that we will have to repeat the totem placement for the 4th time...omg.
    I fear you are right Jadzia.