Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Community Event - Easter Sunday Egg (Basket) Hunt!

Greetings Community,

This Easter Sunday we will be creating an Event for the whole community to take part in.
    That is this Sunday the 24th of April, at 12pm PST, the event will last until all of the many baskets have been found (This will take some time).

The Easter bunny has come to Xsyon, But due to the apocalyptic state of the world, the Bunny has decided to leave some strange and useful items in containers to help the new residents of Xsyon, instead of some Yummy Chocolate Eggs.

As the Easter Bunny was placing its last container, a Pack of bears ambushed the Easter Bunny and lets just say this Easter Bunny did not survive

In one of the Containers lies one very special item 'Easter Bunnies Head'

When the Easter Bunny was Ambushed and killed, Its head fell into one of the containers it was placing prior to being ambushed.

If you are the Lucky player who finds this Item in one of the containers, Bring it Back to one of the Guides, at the following location, and exchange it for a pack full of 'goodies!'

Zone 979 / Pos: 1.00 / 650.00.

You may want to talk in the /H channel when you have found it, so that we know you have found it and that you are making your way to us at this location.

So to sum it up:

- From 12pm PST on Easter Sunday, Search for the Containers left by the Easter Bunny. (Every container will hold rare items).
    - If you are the lucky one to find the special item(There is only 1!), make your way to the location given.
    - The containers will remain in the world until the players have claimed them all.

I will post here, on Easter Sunday Roughly where the containers may be.

for example... I may say a container is located around Zone 740. but that could be any of the other 8 neighbouring zones. (the containers are not supposed to be found quickly).

The containers can be found in and around the following Zone Numbers...

1058, 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020
    981, 977, 942, 939, 936, 902
    895, 855, 822, 816
    777, 781, 782, 736, 740, 742, 701
    697, 698, 660, 662

Again the containers may or may not be in these Zones, but they will be near by.

See the attachment for a screen shot of what you are looking for.

Hints

Containers will not be placed inside any players Tribe area.
    Containers may be placed among abandoned containers as to blend in.
    Containers may be placed in mountains, among the tree's or even near junkpiles.
    Containers will not be placed inside or next to the Mist. (The Easter Bunny, didn't like the mist).

Good luck everyone, and happy hunting.

Have Fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you mean Midnight or Noon?

I assume noon, but it's always better to not set things at exactly 12 anything, 12:01 is usually better, hence why airlines never have flights at 12.

hehe, sometimes it can be confusing.

Without getting technical.

12pm means noon.
    12am means Midnight.

So the event is 12:00 in the afternoon.

Noon or Midnight works just as well

mmm easter bunny heads and free loots....COUNT ME IN! see ya Sunday!

Oh ya, I'll be lookin

happy easter...

happy easter team and thanks for this event!

looking forward to a lot of fun this easter sunday!

Greetings Everyone,

The thread has beem updated with new info, ready for todays event!

It was great fun. I plan to log in after a little bit and go find some more if they're still around

Great, if I actually find one of them, I have to hike an hour or more to turn one in.