View Poll Results: Would you play on EU Server?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i restart, when the EU Server launch

19 41.30%
  • No, i will stay on NA, even if their launch an EU Server

27 58.70%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: EU Server

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    This game seems to be working in the opposite direction though and i really can imagine a gradual increase in players. especially with 2 months free, not going to be much negative movement of the numbers in that time, should only increase and in 2 months time if the lag is under control i can see it continuing to steadily increase.
    exactly my opinion, some poeple will leave after the free playtime but others will join.
    i think the game will be a sucess in the long run.

and this success will (for EU) seriously depend on a EU Server, because this Game will become more about pvp and combat in the future.

As along as the ping is stable for PVP, I'll happily remain on the US server.

Quote Originally Posted by Stundorn View Post
    and this success will (for EU) seriously depend on a EU Server, because this Game will become more about pvp and combat in the future.
    No, i dont think so. The ping here in Europe is quite ok and in my opinion there are more pros for a big server for the complete community than cons.

seriousley this is not a question about community?
    I agree that one server for all would be great, but referring to ping differences while combat i disagree totally.
    There will be lag if there will be more than 10v10 people fighting and the more people the more lag will appear.
    And this lag will exponentially rise for EU players because they are more far away from the server location.
    And with pvp becomes more decisive to the game any ping disadvantage will make you loose every battle.

seriousley this is not a question about community?
    I agree that one server for all would be great, but referring to ping differences while combat i disagree totally.
    There will be lag if there will be more than 10v10 people fighting and the more people the more lag will appear.
    And this lag will exponentially rise for EU players because they are more far away from the server location.
    And with pvp becomes more decisive to the game any ping disadvantage will make you loose every battle.
    Well...I dont think so. The difference is not that high. Moreover if you see the huge negative feedback of the community after Xyons announcement of the European server, I dont think it would be smart to create a second server. But of course, if a European pvp-player see in the ping a game-breaking element, this player is free to leave the game. But creating a second server, though the huge majority of the community doesnt want this, would be quite senseless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
    The difference is not that high.
    any difference will make the difference
    But of course, if a European pvp-player see in the ping a game-breaking element, this player is free to leave the game.
    thats just a stupid statement
    But creating a second server, though the huge majority of the community doesnt want this, would be quite senseless.
    the majority of the community are NA and of course they dont want to split up with all others.
    neither i do, but when prelude is over and the tribewars begin they will loose EU subscriptions because of that issue.

any difference will make the difference

thats just a stupid statement

the majority of the community are NA and of course they dont want to split up with all others.
    neither i do, but when prelude is over and the tribewars begin they will loose EU subscriptions because of that issue.
    Wel, Im European and I will stay. And I think, that so do many European people in my tribe. Moreover a lot of people, who are against a seperate sever, are Europeans, as they wrote in the threads about another server. But well, Xsyon already made his decision, so I dont think,that it has a lot of sense to discuss about that.