Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    all im saying is a lot of people seemed to have taken from that statement that safe zones will go. probably because he said there would be no option to toggle them.

(sorry should have quoted Yoori)
    From Xsyon in the Official Announcements
    The main discussion seems to be regarding safe zones. Some players are imagining 'safe switches' that can be turned on and off. That's not part of any plan. I am considering allowing tribes that want to war sooner than others to remove their safe zone if they so desire. A separate zone (as the mist clears) or server with no safe zones at all is also under consideration depending on the world's population. My goal is not to impose new limits as solutions but to give more choices.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you won't be able to turn your tribe city into a safe spot that doesn't allow other people to attack your tribe after prelude. (no switches)

There will be plenty for you to use in order to better defend against attackers, and it's up to tribes to determine how well they want to setup defenses inside their cities.

We have deep crafting system where different components, effect final product(fir might be better than willow for some items) I think every crafter will have to trade to get the best components for their product. You will have to cut trees selectively to let them regrow. If big tribes will trade wood, depends on how much of it they need.

You might be safe in your village and opt out of fight, but everyone will have to fight for resources that's the source of conflict in game.

And regarding safezones, It's not clear to me if they will stay as an option after prelude or not. One thing is clear, it'll be one time choice.

Even if they stay after Prelude they will limit FAA, not TvT wars.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    you won't be able to turn your tribe city into a safe spot that doesn't allow other people to attack your tribe after prelude. (no switches)

There will be plenty for you to use in order to better defend against attackers, and it's up to tribes to determine how well they want to setup defenses inside their cities.
    /this

Can we please get this posted on the home page or Emailed to everyone....
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by yoori View Post

You may be safe in your village and opt out of fight choosing "safezone ON", everyone will have to fight for resources that's the source of conflict in game.
    i think you are confused- you won't be able to flip a switch that say's safe zone on

this was already confirmed in the latest announcements by xsyon/jooky

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    i think you are confused- you won't be able to flip a switch that say's safe zone on

this was already confirmed in the latest announcements by xsyon/jooky
    that's not what I meant and I already edited it. It was confusing.