Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 33.71%
  • No

118 66.29%
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hampy View Post
    What he said is the same thing he had said before...there will be an EU server, this game is not what some people expected..a single world sandbox game, that was one of the reasons i liked it...and a very important one, for me ofc.

With this i am disapointed...but its the dev choice...i have a choice also...to not play this game because its a really important factor in my mind that just broke the game for me.
    He will not start the EU server unless the population becomes a problem. On the other bit, explore and find a place to hamlet up in. Or find some like minded people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hampy View Post
    What he said is the same thing he had said before...there will be an EU server, this game is not what some people expected..a single world sandbox game, that was one of the reasons i liked it...and a very important one, for me ofc.

With this i am disapointed...but its the dev choice...i have a choice also...to not play this game because its a really important factor in my mind that just broke the game for me.
    Lets say there is only one server with 10.000 players, i guess that would make you happy.
    But when there are two servers, both with 10.000 players, that would make you stop playing?

Devs, focus your work on polishing things before the launch date, then make the world bigger as soon as possible in the first weeks of Prelude so there is place for everyone in a single big world, and then add features.

Definitely 'NO' to the second server. I can't see even one positive point in such decision. Keeping it on one server, will make this world live 24h/day, as there will be always players active from different time zones in the world (EVE like style).

I'm European and just voted no. I would rather see one world that expands with the number of subscribers than several smaller areas not linked together. Ping isn't bad from where I am at, either. 140 ping is totally playable in an mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by pilok View Post
    Lets say there is only one server with 10.000 players, i guess that would make you happy.
    But when there are two servers, both with 10.000 players, that would make you stop playing?
    If that's what he means I can understand him in a way. One world just seems more... real. For many, immersion is an important factor in games like these.

Quote Originally Posted by nebmus View Post
    I'm European and just voted no. I would rather see one world that expands with the number of subscribers than several smaller areas not linked together. Ping isn't bad from where I am at, either. 140 ping is totally playable in an mmo.
    same here

Xsyon Citizen
    I will play US server cause of my guild, and i dont mind. However i believe it the activity during my hours is a bit worrying if the EU server comes up and every eu timezone moves there. No point playing if too few online when i can be on. Hooe it doesnt come to that cause i dont want to leave my guild and go to EU cause of this. Damnit. Fill the server you have first then think about another one!

First of all i am an EU player that has played almost all mmo ever created since sliced bread was famous.
    Xsyon is indeed a refreshing new start for a new online experience and i have high hopes for it.
    When Jooky announced the EU server i was really happy but now that i read some forum posts it made me realise that yes it would be better to start off with one server and one community.One server, one community..one world .YES i agree.
    But until then, please devs...fix the lag/ping dancing! I have played tens of us based mmos and i ve never experienced anything like it before! Ypu get great ping at one time and then you lag just like the titanic is sailing on sand for another. Don't give us EU servers but please stabilise the connection issues.For all(US and EU players)
    And before i get qq please let me inform you these:
    1)No its not my ISP (i have made numerous testings , plus i also play a few US,EU & Asia based mmo and they ALL give me medium to good STABLE ping
    2)Let me remind you that high ping is NOT only an EU thing.Many players from the US are complaining about the same thing.
    So this problem is possibly a game client/server thing. Last patch did make things a little better.We could use more fixing though.

Quote Originally Posted by sxxxxe View Post
    Oh no,
    this is the worst decision since i joined six month ago. I'm pretty sure this will kill the game. The game will have a really low player base compared to other games and splitting this player base is the worst case scenario. If the only reason for this decision is the ping from some European players (mine is 120 and i'm from germany), then the devs should think about it twice and put more brainpower in a solution like eve online, where the whole world is a big server cluster. I know its a different game but there has to be a solution other then splitting the player base. :/

I really really have to think about twice no if i will play this game. Sad but true. From the start i was thinking that the whole Xsyon world will be one big server.

Anyway, thx for making this decision now, cause making it later would be even worse.
    Yeah I am going to have to agree here....

I do not think enough promotion had gone into the game to allow for 2 servers atm.

We will see though. It's a risky move.