Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    My character has just been deleted.

I have not macroed, exploited anything in any way, harassed or said so much as a mean word to a single player, or done anything against any rule that I know of.
    I'm sorry but i just had to reply to this.

I know a lot of the macroers are pvpers and want safe zones gone ASAP.
    Guess what, cheaters?
    No.
    Ban them, or make sure we all have a chance to catch up before their cheating gives them a real edge, please.
    I prefer banning, myself. Wish it were up to me.
    If you macro, I hope you get banned.
    If you don't get banned, I at least hope you never, ever get any pvp anywhere you go. You don't deserve it. You deserve to have nothing to do with your combat skills, and I for one will be sure to give you nothing to do with those skills.
    If I know you macro, or your tribe macros, I won't fight you, and I'll stay far away from you when you're out looking for a fight. Enjoy your boredom, cheaters.
    Yeah, you're a real pocket full of sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    Please post in the Bugs section, or email bugs@notorious-games.com

Your character would never be deleted by Staff.
    Oops Mod fail - post not moved and not locked. Oh dear Mr. Raguel.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    IYeah, you're a real pocket full of sunshine.
    I do not see how this is mean. It would be mean if he state he does not want to play with certain people because of there age or color of the skins. He prefer people who break the TOS to be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Redus View Post
    I do not see how this is mean. It would be mean if he state he does not want to play with certain people because of there age or color of the skins. He prefer people who break the TOS to be banned.
    Maybe ColonelTEE3 is the guy he pissed off..

....me.....

there 10 chars

Yes. I also stand by someone who actually wishes people who macro and try to exploit the game be banned.

Unfortunetly, the Guide's comment states that staff does not delete characters, wich is a shame.

Also, its a shame to see a person that refuses to macro even get this bug. It would be an excelent chance for Karma to actually delete a character who has macroed and see the guy come up on the forums crying for his wasted 84379474 hours of AFK/watching tv gameplay.

Unfortunetly, this was not the case.

Anyway, OP, any news on this matter. Has it been solved?

I got my character back, rather quickly and with good timing (I happened to the email telling me she was restored a few minutes before I was ready to login to play today). Nothing was missing except a craft knife that I had no trouble replacing, so I'm very happy, and thank you, devs!

I got my character back, rather quickly and with good timing (I happened to the email telling me she was restored a few minutes before I was ready to login to play today). Nothing was missing except a craft knife that I had no trouble replacing, so I'm very happy, and thank you, devs!
    Yay very good news, so happy to hear you got it back !

Thanks, Jadzia! Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by RedMorgan View Post
    The safe zone cannot save you from your own fumbly fingers, carebear.
    Except I didn't delete my character, pvp brat!

Thanks, Jadzia! Me too!

Except I didn't delete my character, pvp brat!
    To be a PvP brat wouldnt one have to be able to PvP? From what i see hes a fail troll brat