Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    You guys are all silly...
    Quote Originally Posted by maelwydd View Post
    Why rage?

They are probably fixing stuff that you were raging about because they hadn't fixed yet!!!!

Go outside, watch a film, interact with other humans face to face...
    Except this guy

In their defense, this is happening in the middle of the work/school day for the continent the server and jooki are at.

Sucks to be us though

when in europe time is the patch done ? i dont know the time the downtime starts...

Quote Originally Posted by MastaKane View Post
    Why would you complain about updates and maintenance. This is a normal part of any MMORPG and it should be expected. How do they keep the server running smoothly and add new data without downtime?

The team at Xsyon has been making great improvements on the lag over the past few days. Lets let them continue without having to waste their efforts explaining every little thing they do and trolling their forums when they are improving the game.
    Masta Kane.. I'm a paying customer and as such I am perfectly entitled to complain. I'll complain till I get blue in the face if I want to because I'm paying for it. And yes this forum that we're writing on is paid by my money and those of other subscribers like me.

You can see that the "complainers" in this thread are generally an amiable lot and are not taking this whole thing too hard. In fact considering how immensely supportive and tolerant the player community has been during these past few troubled weeks I'd consider it most unwise to go on antagonizing it by placing some arbitrary limitations to open comunication between Xsyon devs and players which has been an exemplar to the whole mmo commmunity so far... because this very openness has been pretty much the main reason this whole thing hasn't blown up yet.

So, I can't play and therefore I complain. I wouldn't be complaining if I could spend this time playing.. which I cannot. I paid good money to Notorious Games for the entertainment I had planned for my evening. I'm still going to get my money's worth in entertainment by complaining here on this site that I'm financing. Dig?

.. that being said, it's no biggie. Annoying? Yes. But considering how well the game's been behaving this last day since the miracle patch I'm in a pretty optimistic mood.. especially if they turn on some features (ANIMALS! DECAY!) In fact I'm considering yelling "miracle patch!!!!" all over mmorpg.com for example and being called a fanboi be damned.

anywayz:

Xsyon Citizen
    You can please some of the people some of the time. You can even please most of the people most of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time.

Most of you will laugh at this moment in the future when your brains are melting from playing this game 40+ hours a week!

Relax, grab a dew and chill for a bit.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage, with a side of sky-is-falling paranoia

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage, with a side of sky-is-falling paranoia
    Can I make that a large?

poor euros.. It's middle of the day on a work day here in America. Glad they are doing a 6h downtime =P

Quote Originally Posted by Crodak View Post
    when in europe time is the patch done ? i dont know the time the downtime starts...
    Following the 'at least 6 hours', it'll be back 11:30pm earliest for mainland europe

you know it does say "at least 6 hours". Just thought I would throw a little gas on the flames here. :O