Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    4.30 pm CET: lag is getting worse, borderline playable, running into a bear now is likely a return ticket to the totem, forage action takes about 20 seconds.

I'd say consistant lag with occasion "eye of the storm" spikes of non-lag.

I still think the lag is caused by one particular person, and when they are relogging is when the lag calms down.

LETS HAVE A WITCH HUNT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    I'd say consistant lag with occasion "eye of the storm" spikes of non-lag.

I still think the lag is caused by one particular person, and when they are relogging is when the lag calms down.

LETS HAVE A WITCH HUNT!!!
    Who smelled it, dealt it! So simply find the person who complains the most about lag!

Quote Originally Posted by Aethaeryn View Post
    And now despite having the same ping. . actions are happening right away. Who knows.

Edit: lag back after a few good minutes.
    I noticed my ping has been high all day, but my lag hasn't correlated with it most of the time. It seems to be getting better overall. There was about an hour there where it was just unplayable, after that, it was fairly short spikes. So we'll see how it is when the server comes back up.

On that subject I wonder what that Ping number really means. lol

Pre-emptive reply to smartass answers: It definitely isn't an accurate ping.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    On that subject I wonder what that Ping number really means. lol

Pre-emptive reply to smartass answers: It definitely isn't an accurate ping.
    This is what makes me think it is something going on at the other end. The ping stays the sameish but actions that require a check on the server side were taking a long time. . ie. right click scrap metal. . wait 8 seconds. . .click sort. . wait 8 seconds. . sorting starts and ends. . wait 8 seconds .. items are in your pack. Earlier it was instant with the same ping. . sending a signal out and getting a bounce back is different I guess.. . just testing for a connection. I am no IT guy though.

1300 west cost time.. lag so bad you cant feed yourself with food from your own pack.. can't play now. Was able to play last night.. but then not many are on at 3 am. so maybe the lag is caused be marcoers that logged in and went afk when they woke up.