View Poll Results: Wipe after they fix server issues?

Voters
286. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

135 47.20%
  • No

151 52.80%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I don't understand what everyone is complaining about, everyone was lagging and crashing at the same time, so it was even from the start when the server was up. So point made. Stop your yapping about another server wipe, nobody will like it and neither would I.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Tehralph, I'm one of those people and I still think we'll logically need a wipe. Not even just for fairness reasons, but the database is going to be pretty screwed up after all of this. It's most likely going to become a necessity.
    They can give everyone tools back and sort through the database. A wipe is not necessary and would only make a lot more people mad.

No wipe thank you. Everyone is lagging and having problems...welcome to launch day.

Everyone is starting with the same handicap. Let the games commence without interference.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    Are you dumb? People couldn't stand around because they kept getting booted from the server. Standing around for 15 minutes waiting for a command to go through wasn't possible. And every time you were booted you were returned to the starting location.
    Yes, there were rollbacks early on, but the server has been standing for about an hour now. You would know that if you didnt ragequit the first 20 minutes.

Seriously?

Tribe names are changing left and right, people are getting booted and logging back in to see they are in a different tribe, etc etc.....

Do you honestly expect the database to be salvageable at this point? I just don't see how you dont see that there will be the need for a wipe, not even mentioning the fact that many people aren't even able to play which makes it unfair...

7. 02-18-2011, 06:39 PM

exactly. a wipe would just restart this entire cycle.

get some beer, and have your friends stick with it. we just placed our totem. it was hell but we did it. you can do it.

If there will be wipe I would like to get our place back. We were walking there almost 3h, and now some lone wolf will take it? No. F.....g. Way.

It may be a mute point,, complete wipe may be only way to get it to work,, i hope not but who knows..

I'm against it, but it's happening ;(