Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    No keep it to 1. Serious no way ever have 3 characters per server please - No Way Ever!

IMO its simple. Keep it 1 player per server. It forces ppl to make decisions, stick by them, and grow their characters with consequences with poor decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    IMO its simple. Keep it 1 player per server. It forces ppl to make decisions, stick by them, and grow their characters with consequences with poor decisions.
    This !!

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    I heard that we have 3 characters per account, but then I heard we should only have 1 because people will have an evil character or they will get into a tribe on one character, and give information to their real tribe on another character.

My solution is this.

1. Universal Alignment. If you go evil on one character, all your characters go evil.

2. Universal Tribes. Like in Guild Wars, all your characters should belong to one tribe (only taking up one slot) and if you leave that tribe on one character, all your characters leave the tribe.

We could also have last names that go across all characters. Like if I wanted my last name to be Venni, all my characters would have that last name like Joe Venni or Kevin Venni.

These are just some ideas.
    I am not going to go into a depp explanation but I will tell you why it only has one character per account and why it is not going to change.

Three words: Player Driven Economy.... Lrn2mmo a player driven economy...kthxbai.

Go do some research and you too will understand why it is this way and for good reason.

I would like to know were the OP got his Info from. More then one char per account is a very very bad idea.

The OP started this thread nearly a year ago. Back then we had 3 characters per account but only for testing purposes, and the OP got confused by that. There will be only 1 character per account when the game goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    The OP started this thread nearly a year ago. Back then we had 3 characters per account but only for testing purposes, and the OP got confused by that. There will be only 1 character per account when the game goes live.

Haha wow nice nercopost. way to go , /slapself for not seeing the date, Im compleetly off today..