Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Over a week and still nothing but...

But lag fixes? really? when is the damn (fun) content coming!

next week i hope maybe this week

Ammm, if they release more content without stabilizing the game we are going to learn the true definition of "un-playable"

Though on the other hand I can't wait for more content :P

It'll be about two hours.

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyEvil View Post
    But lag fixes? really? when is the damn (fun) content coming!
    there has been no lag fix.

Seems the game is dying, I know my husband and I are getting sick of nothing being added, as is a lot of people. With nothing but standing around gathering and crafting, and building to do, the pvp is null and void, animals are extinct, as is people in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Eekaboo View Post
    Seems the game is dying, I know my husband and I are getting sick of nothing being added, as is a lot of people. With nothing but standing around gathering and crafting, and building to do, the pvp is null and void, animals are extinct, as is people in the game...
    This explains so much rofl

Stick a fork in this one boys.

It'd be nice if they would add some resources besides junk and trees, actual mobs, and some greatly needed item decay.

I have been playing the game a few weeks and there is not manny people in game . The devs have made a game where you cant progress unless you trade with others for various good to continue crafting cause you cant make certian gear without other gear my question is this.

How the hell are you meant to progress when there is no one to trade with ,sure its a great idea having this kind of system for trade but what happends when there is no one to trade with !!!! PLEASE ADD crafting tree's that are joined and complete and not this rubbish that you cane make something without something .

I am not asking you to make it easy i am asking to acnollage the situation that there are days due to the population being so low that the crafting knife i need to progress my crafting may not be able to be aquired from another player. AND without it you cant do anythign so spend days walking in areas that are not populated trying to find the one person who might have one. Crafting Tree's need to reflect the posibility that you may not ever find a player to trade with .