Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    what the hell is this thread all about

Quote Originally Posted by esudar View Post
    very good job op.

these les cendres guys have stolen serveral peoples land throughout the betas, threatened those people that they will destroy every single tree and whatever is useful in anyway and stuff like that.
    they have no behaviour and even tho they are really terrible at the game and lose fights 10v2 they still think they can do what they want. -> TERRIBLE TERRIBLE CAREBEAR GRIEFERS
    JUSTICE WILL BE HAD

keep up the good work. we try to do our part
    what a wonderful and true description of our tribe you forgot to say that we eat cooked children !!!

Quote Originally Posted by zorglub28 View Post
    what a wonderful and true description of our tribe you forgot to say that we eat cooked children !!!
    you are the worst griefers i have ever seen in any game.
    you try to hide under the cover of poor little carebears but the only thing thats true about that is that you are all outstanding terrible at the game.
    i wont believe your lies and you will pay for your misbehaviour

you try to hide under the cover of poor little carebears but the only thing thats true about that is that you are all outstanding terrible at the game.
    Esudar, Hmm you say that, but you are already? for to speak without knowing your name at stake is easy!
    and fight on you 10vs1...

Humm ha yes you Somalia tribe!! niburu or slaughterhome? it's normal and you know the reason my friends.)

And Moderator close this thread please, telling stupid things

lol, i'm a ancient player of wow on a carebear PVE server ... my own guild was called "the tourists".

i think that you are a little bit crazy (or you're a good roleplayer) but your posts are funny just continue to post like that, it's funny

i'm also the worst pvp player in the world

i totaly approve what bruisie159 said "what the hell is this thread all about " huhu ... but my english level is rising up

huhu, this post was ridiculous at the beginning and he's not going on a better way ...

hi Clangedon and the DOH

i'm the leader of the tribe called "Les Cendres"

1) We NEVER complain about the griefing on this forum

2) The PVP OP comes here to boast himself, and he doesn't understand that we make joke in our answers

3) We don't take the place of anyone. Beta is Beta, and we just place the totem before others tribes. nothing else ...
    We are a tribe of 35 members, and the others one was juste homestead… Thanks to the Spirits

4) we are not against the pvp, but the OP is in a guild that want an amical contact with us ... and he pass his time to kill our crafters and scavengers ... i'ts better to have a sage ennemi than a ignorant friend. what i just see here is a ignorant ennemi

5) however we don't receive any excuse for the racist "insult" (the only sad and INACCEPTABLE thing in this thread ...) and racism talk, is racism talk !!!

//

you treat the offer with deny ? refuse a women as a gift is the biggest insult you can make to "Cendres" (Ashes)

*dig out the war axe*

//

Abequa, Tribe Matriarch

ps : Sorry for my poor english

7. 03-29-2011, 08:29 AM

Oo *start to craft an umbrella*

Quote Originally Posted by Redus View Post
    I wonder who the real carebears are. Those who prefer to craft or those who only go after those who just like to craft.
    I'm with you Redus, that's so true.

And as stated by my tribemates (Les Cendres), we were not starting this thread (or whining), the first screenshot is an humorous and cynical answer to a PKer named Laurantalas who asked us an ingame gift to cess insulting us with (xenophobic) insults and harassing scavengers. He didn't get it when we offered him a paypal real money paiment and a wife, and posted a screenshot of our proposal here to ... uhm ... why ? Make us laugh at him ?

As for his tribe (DOH) leader, we cannot retaliate to your only PK (and heavy macroer) member when he harass our whole tribe, because it's a waste of time. We will retaliate against your whole tribe because it's the only way we could make you change your mind about tribe policies.

And to whoever said we are a band of griefers, land thievers, and so on, without disclosing his ingame name or tribe, well ... We didn't choose the totem placement or safe zone rules during beta or at the last release, just played fair. Some homesteaders may dislike the fact a 40 members tribe could need more space than them, or the dev choice of first in, first served, but it's not really my concern.

And to conclude this talk, our tribe may not erict huge wall or make our tribe space a little castle, limiting our terraforming and buildings to minimum, because we like to protect part of it's natural state, like the fact we still have all our trees in our safe zone despite some "griefers" destroyed all others public trees in the vicinity. But why do you need walls anyway at the moment ? We like trees. We build bridges. We even protect our damn grass ! We may be eco-caribean powered.

It really puzzles me why the griefers always diminish and bully the carebears... small epen syndrome ? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    ok wait a sec...

you're telling me, that you got jumped by 8 guys.
    how do you get 'jumped' by 8 guys?

you're a homebody...great.
    you should know everyone around you...if they are violent or if its safe to see them on the trash pile yonder and not worry about them running up and gutting you.
    now, when a pack of 3,4,5,6,7,8 whatever players come running into the area, one would assume you'd head back into your area before they could mangle ya.
    heck i like fighting and i would...because fighting 1 v 5 isn't fighting, it's dying

you can hear people a long ways off.
    you can see people a long ways off.
    how do you get jumped by 8 players?

Ever heard of a mechanic called hide? It may not make you truly invisible, but it does make you entirely silent.