Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unhappy

I don't mind the revenants. I just want to fight them when I wish to fight them and not have them surrounding my homestead all the time. I thought once the totems were gone, the revenants would go by the mist somewhere but this is not the case. They are perpetually there and frankly its not fun.

I too liked this game because I could relax in my own little piece of the world. To add insult to injury my revenant neighbor likes to swim so... I can't even fish (one of my favorite pastimes) in peace. Please take the revenants and put them some other place where people can go hunt them when they want. I love my homestead. I worked hard to get it just right and I would hate to abandon my totem to start all over again someplace else. I'm at a point where I'm ready to throw in the towel

Idk i placed a totem on one of my old tribes and killed them off and havent seen them back all day.While I dont think you should have to even drop a totem for them to move along I dont want to see them all just moved to the mist just because some people want to fish in and stay in there little Homestead solo in peace....I would like to see them just roam around in packs instead of staying by one dudes place all day.

I'm not advocating that they be moved to the mist unclean, I'm just saying they should have a designated spawn area somewhere on the unpopulated map (that is not by my homestead) and people who want to hunt them down can go there and hunt them down to their heart's content.
    It is a situation that could be solved to everyone's satisfaction. I understand your position and I dont want to antagonize you. However, us folks who "want to fish in and stay in their little Homestead solo in peace" are also subscribers so our views should be taken into consideration too. If I wanted a "hack and slash" fest, I could do that in WoW. The reason I picked this game was precisely because it had something for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Taraniel View Post
    I'm not advocating that they be moved to the mist unclean, I'm just saying they should have a designated spawn area somewhere on the unpopulated map (that is not by my homestead) and people who want to hunt them down can go there and hunt them down to their heart's content.
    It is a situation that could be solved to everyone's satisfaction. I understand your position and I dont want to antagonize you. However, us folks who "want to fish in and stay in their little Homestead solo in peace" are also subscribers so our views should be taken into consideration too. If I wanted a "hack and slash" fest, I could do that in WoW. The reason I picked this game was precisely because it had something for everyone.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but cant you build walls and "Fish and stay in your little homestead solo in peace"?

Yes fishing and living in peace in a post apoplectic world that has almost full pvp.And I dont know why you getting upset from what I said as I somewhat agree about revs.I think it is a problem when a new player has 20 around there HS and to get rid of all of them they have to throw down a totem on however many spots had another HS and not even being able to tell where it was because there gone.But I really dont care for the this thing killed me and i want it put far away from me because I want to live in peace......so what do the devs have to go around and ask every HS if its ok if they put something that might kill them around there area?

Taraniel... This game does cater to all types. but it is designed to be dangerous, and the revs do add a bit of danger to an otherwise totally safe game.

You can live in peace, but you may have to do a tiny bit of planning as well.

After all, this is a survival game right? if they keep you from fishing the the edge of your property, then just move up or down stream a bit when you fish.

Besides, soon the rev will mosey off and you will return to your peaceful spot.

I do have walls and gates, that's not the issue. Like I said, I don't mind the revs, I just mind them around me 24/7. I hope Mactavendish is right and they mosey off someplace else

I know the reasons I left wasnt because only on the revenants. But on how they operated, and how little advancement in other areas there is currently. I didnt want the revs when he planned on them almost 6 months ago. I wanted totem decay, and some more life to the game, but zombies.... The cost was the biggest factor to me, why I am I paying premium rates for a not quite premium game.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wharmaster View Post
    I was having a great time until someone decided that Xsyon needed to become a zombie game. The reasons that I enjoyed the game just aren't possible with the changes, so I cancelled both of my accounts.
    I am sure I did pointed that out before the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    I am sure I did pointed that out before the patch.
    There is no way you are from PA, with your horrible grasp of the American-English language.