Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Just click on my signature and sign up for the forum and you'll see the spot for the application

Still open recruiting, pvpers, crafters, explorers what ever you want to be we're good with. Older more mature guild avg age probably above 30. Come join the team have some fun, 100% drama free guild.

Open recruiting atm, neutral, drama free guild, we will probably start on peace (may be subject to change) And questions feel free to PM me or Kinslayer.

Open recruiting atm, neutral, drama free guild, we will probably start on peace (still in debate atm) And questions feel free to PM me or Kinslayer.

Older group of guys who just relaxing having some fun

Open recruiting atm, neutral, 100% drama free guild. Older group of guys who just relaxing having some fun, but gets things done, we will focus on every aspect of the game, crafting, pvp, city building, expansion. Feel free to PM questions to myself or Kinslayer

Global community everyone is welcome.

Thanks.

Older? Bryan, we have guys in their early 20's and late teens. And yeh, we have us older guys too, but I wouldnt call us an older group.

Well I personally don't think we are older kins, but to a 18 yr and us being at least twice his age, they believe we are older it's sad really

AR is still recruiting, laid back fun guild, as I would say a slighty older crowd by kiddy standards, great group of guys we'll be focusing on pvp, crafting, city building and expansion when the mechanics become available. All the info you need is below the sig. Take a browse around our forums and you might find a decent home here at AR

Just learned about this game. Here's a link to my intro thread http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...gs-from-NorCal!

Anyways, I am interested in applying, but the verification link that was sent to me ( as well as the alternative verification method with the code ) both do not work.

I will sign up under another email and see if that works

send a PM to kinslayer he's the original poster on this thread and admin of the site if you still have a problem, first time I've ever heard of anyone having a problem, could be a glitch on the maintnance side of things